Thursday, February 25, 2010

One of those days...

I just felt funny when I woke up this morning.  I didn't sleep all that well and even after drinking my coffee in bed (Scott indulges me most every morning with this treat) I had a hard time getting moving.  Finally got out of bed, did a little work via e-mail, checked the weather and exercised for 30 minutes before taking a shower.  By this time I realized I was running a bit late.  I had to be at work at 2:00 in San Antonio and had planned on leaving by noon so I could stop by the bank and run a few other errands.  I rushed to get dressed and ran out the door.  I left the house at 12:03.  Yes!  Made it to the city and my first errand at 1:03.  Perfect.  Made a few more stops and then drove to work.  As I parked my car I realized I had forgotten to go to the bank and I would have to pay for parking.  I had 2 bucks and change and parking was usually $2.50...whew!  Went into work and chatted a bit with the gals before starting work.  Had a real good session and as I was leaving my room I looked down and noticed this:
I was wearing two different shoes.
How in the world could I have worn two different shoes all day and not noticed?
I think I'll go to bed now.

No comments: