Tuesday, February 23, 2010

...and more snow...

Geez, you'd think we live in the south or something the way we are reacting to this snow!  But it is so much fun!  Scott and I just came in from a walk around the ranch with Sophie.  The snow is perfect for snowballs...it compacts into perfect spheres...but it seemed every one I threw, Scott caught!  As soon as we came in, the snow started falling again.
Chicken tracks in the snow.
The entrance to the garden.
Bundled up!
Scott throwing a snowball...it missed!
Some of the chickens in the snow.

After I had come back in the house, taken off my wet shoes and coat, Scott poked his head in the door and said, "You've got to come out and see this..."  I grabbed my camera and followed him back out.  He stood by my car and said, "Notice anything?"  My sunroof was open a bit...oh no...
It was 72 on Sunday and yesterday when I was in San Antonio, it was 66 degrees.  I was dressed for work and it was warm...of course I opened the sunroof.  Problem was, I forgot to close it...
Ahhh, life is good...

No comments: